Thursday, January 23, 2014

Minneapolis Photographer | 2013 Favorites

I know, I know. I should have done this right away in the New Year and now it's almost February. Oh, well. At least it's not June. Better late than never!

So for every session I have, there are always one or two images that stick out in my head for months after. Sometimes it's not the ones you would think. I wanted to highlight a few of those from 2013.

I feel like this first one needs a little explination. Last year I shot a wedding on my own. Now I have photographed many weddings as the second photographer (blog post on that soon to come), but this was the first time I was the lead photographer. I have plenty of images of the bride and groom and the wedding party where they all look stunning. (Not joking. Check out the blog post here.) But this image was by far my favorite. As a surprise to the groom,  during the reception the bride's family sat him down and performed a dance flash mob style. It. Was. Amazing. It started out slow with just a few relatives, but eventually everyone joined in. Even the bride's grandma who wasn't incredibly mobile, danced along with them.






  


No comments:

Post a Comment